In May 2016, MiHEC board members brought much needed donated medical and school supplies to orphanages and hospitals in Kinshasa, DRC. Below are videos from the visit.
Packing Boxes for Shipment to DRC
On September 11, 2015, MiHEC board members and volunteers in Fort Collins, Colorado (USA) packed boxes of donated children’s goods, medical supplies, and school supplies for shipment to the Kimbondo Orphanage and Hospital in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Shipping Boxes to DRC
On September 18, 2015, MiHEC loaded the following boxes of supplies into a shipping container located in Denver, Colorado for delivery to the DRC. The shipping container should reach Kinshasa by the beginning of December 2015, where it will be distributed to the Kimbondo Orphanage and Hospital.
- Box 1: Shoes, underwear, baby bottles, children’s clothing (ages 0-10), plastic baby plates, toothbrushes, baby wipes, hair clips and knots of hair for girls, combs, bandages.
- Box 2: Diapers, children’s underwear, short- and long-sleeved T-shirts, pants, skirts, dresses, shorts, and blankets.
- Box 3: Elastic bandages, large and small surgical body covers, school supplies.
- Box 4: Gowns for surgeons and other doctors, boots for broken legs, plastic piping for surgery, body covers for surgery, gauze bandages.
- Box 5: Diapers, gauze bandages, small towels and washcloths, surgical gloves, plastic containers for hospital, basins, syringes, gowns for surgeons and other doctors.
- Box 6: Children’s toys, large and small teddy bears, school supplies.
MiHEC wants to make another shipment of medical, school supplies and other necessities to Congo again soon. Each x-large box will cost $150.
Please make a donation of $20, $30 or more. Alternatively, please consider making a donation of children’s clothing.
Together we can save orphans’ lives and make a difference in this world. God Bless!!!
Le prochain container d’équipements médicaux, fournitures scolaires et de tant d’autres biens à destination de KINSHASA-RDC est prévu pour 2016.
Le prix est de $150 le carton. Svp, nous vous invitons à visiter le site Web à faire un don d’une modique somme de $20, $30 ou plus. Ensemble nous pouvons faire la différence et sauver la vie de nos bien-aimés congolais. Que Dieu vous bénisse!!!
Visiting the hospital/orphanage of Kimbondo – October 2010