MIHEC’s mission is to reduce social injustice and poverty, to improve health, and to enhance availability of education for vulnerable communities in Congo and Colorado.
MiHEC’s Mission includes:
- To develop projects focused on social issues: poverty, inequality, un-safety, women and children’s rights, public education for underprivileged people.
- To develop charitable and humanitarian projects that promote good health for vulnerable people, particularly young children.
- To facilitate access to primary health care for the poor.
- To conduct outreach campaigns that promote disease prevention as well as preventive health care.
- To give the possibility of access to basic education to the poorest.
- To combat illiteracy and promote education of young children.
MiHEC is a 501(c)(3) non-Profit Organization. All contributions to MiHEC are deductible under Section 170 of the Internal Revenue Service.
MiHEC is also registered with the State of Colorado Secretary of State’s Charitable Solicitations Program, and is in full compliance with the State of Colorado Charitable Solicitations Act.
MiHEC/ Missec Tel (USA): (303) 669-9120.