MiHEC is a 501 (c) (3) organization and is exempt from the Federal income tax. All contributions to MiHEC are deductible under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code.
MiHEC is fortunate to have the support of our wonderful friends and partners. You can do your part by helping in various ways. Whether volunteering, participating in a fundraising event, or making a donation, your support is greatly appreciated.
Your loving gift helps us continue our charitable activities in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the most recent being a shipment to the Kimbondo Orphanage & Hospital in Kinshasa. This six-box shipment contained children’s clothing, toys, school supplies and medical supplies. All collected supplies were donated by generous friends of MiHEC.
Please share this information with your friends and acquaintances:
- In-kind gifts of childrens’ clothing, toys, and school supplies are always most welcome and needed!
- A gift of $150 enables us to ship an extra large box of accumulated supplies to the orphanage.
- A gift of $300—$500 enables us to buy additional urgently needed new school supplies.
- Want to give a present this Christmas to a loved one who already has it all? Consider “buying” a box on his or her behalf, to be shipped to children in the DRC, by making a donation!
Instead of dollars, you can also donate goods instead. For example, MiHEC needs donations of children’s clothing as we sent all our children’s clothing supplies to the DRC in an October 2016 shipment. Please email us about how to make a donation of goods like clothing.
Our next shipping opportunity will be early or mid-2017.
Again, we so appreciate your generosity and support for this important work. We couldn’t do it without friends like you!
Support MiHEC via Amazon Smile
In addition to donating directly to MiHEC, please support our cause through Amazon Smile.
The concept is simple: with every purchase you make on Amazon, Amazon will kick back a percentage of the purchase price of eligible products to MIHEC to help communities and orphans in the DRC.
- Go to smile.amazon.com, and sign in with your normal Amazon credentials.
- Designate your current charity as Mission Health & Education in the Congo. You only need to do this once—Amazon will remember your choice in the future.
- Do your shopping through smile.amazon.com (not the regular www.amazon.com) and shop Amazon as normal.
Thank you for your support!